My 10 Best Beauty Finds On Amazon With Over 1000 5-Star Reviews
All my girlfriends know that I've always had a good eye for finding great products on Amazon. I'm talking about beauty products that actually work, and guess what - I'm not the only one discovering these great finds. The common factor for all of them is that they have over 1000 positive 5-star reviews. It's time to hand over my little Amazon "beauty black book" to you! Oh, and they're ALL under $30. Enjoy!
1. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask - Ingredients like green tea, pomegranate, and collagen treat and soothe skin. This Korean style bubble clay mask will leave you skin soft, clean. I love the tickly feeling!
2. Majestic Pure Peppermint Essential Oil - Peppermint oil has tons of amazing health benefits. I use it in the summer as a natural insect repellant (diffuse it with another oil like coconut). Although my no. 1 use for this oil is when I have a headache. I rub it into the back of my neck and all across my forehead and sometimes it helps better than prescription meds. You need this in your medicine cabinet, trust me.
3. It's So BIG Volumizing Mascara by Elizabeth Mott - A great mascara especially if you have oily skin. This mascara never flakes or clumps. It washed off easily too. If you're looking for an overall great mascara that's cruelty-free and not overpriced, this is definitely the right choice!
4. HairAnew, Unique Hair Growth Vitamins with Biotin - Any supplement with added biotin with help your overall condition of hair, skin & nails. Some people do break out when taking this type of supplement but it's a trial and error thing. It most definitely works for me. Make sure to drink tons of water, it will prevent your skin from breaking out.
5. Alina Vitamin C Serum With Hyaluronic Acid - I've been using this serum of and off for the past 3 years. I makes my skin look more plump and bright! I love the lightweight formula. Feels like a very thin cream and gives amazing moisture. You probably won't find a better serum at this price.
6. Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Retinol and Green Tea Extract - Ok, so glycolic acid is some pretty powerful stuff and if you haven't used it before, I highly suggest that you talk to a dermatologist before you strat using it. The 30% works best for my skin and I use it 1-2 times a week for about 2-3 minutes. I've been using this for about 5 years now and it keeps my skin baby soft and wrinkles free (so far)!
7. Bio-Oil Liquid Purcellin Oil - Apparently, Kim Kardashian "swears" by this oil. She claims that it helped her keep the stretch marks away during her pregnacy. I actually believe her because this oil is nothing short of amazing!
8. Microneedle Derma Roller - Another OG beauty tool in my cabinet. After washing off my makeup and applying a serum, I use this roller all over my face and neck. I roll for about a 1-2 minutes before going to bed. Don't do this in the morning because you're face will be VERY red. Helps with collagen and keeps the blood circulation flowing so you look young and peachy!
9. Christina Moss, Organic and Natural Face Moisturizing Cream - A moisturizer that's cruelty-free, non-comedogenic, and made with certified organic ingredients. I try to mix up my products with all natural ones, and this a go-to moisturizer that always works! My husband uses this too.
10. Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File - Who doesn't need a great foot file? This electronic one makes the job so simple and removes callus build up. Keep your feet cute and soft all summer long.